Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to mastery the game?

In order to mastery the Alteil Card Battle Game, first of all you must spend some time to battle with A.I or other player online. Its doesn't matter you win or lose the battle or not, as long as you getting handy of the game is fine. Besides, you must also searh online for forum or some player blog to learn what their strategy and also skill used in battle.

When I started to play this game, I get a starter deck with some starter file sets. After that, I spend quite a lot of time (at least one hour per day started from 2010) in this game to getting handy to it. Besides, I also search online for forum and other player's blog to learn. A lot of sources can be found online. By seeing their skills and strategy, you can only know how to use that particular card. But, you can also try to build own strategy after you understand the card work...

After all this, I get some of the rare card and now I am able to compete with other high level or experienced player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.